CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other
social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Wearing a cloth face coverings can:
- Block large particles ejected from sneezing and coughing.
- Help protect others from your sneezes and coughs if you acquired a virus but are otherwise asymptomatic and in public.
- Encourage more mindful behavior, including avoiding touching one's mouth, nose and eyes.
- Fabric - 60 cotton/40 poly
- Relaxed fit over face. No stiffeners or nose clips.
Recommended use: For quick non-essential visits for low risk individuals.
- Not intended as professional PPE use.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.